Women’s Community is an authentic, multi-generational community of women from all backgrounds and life experiences, who desire to connect with God and others in ways that are meaningful and life changing.
We do this through:
- Creating a safe, loving, and caring environment where life can be shared
- Relevant studies of God’s word
- Intentional events in which women experience Jesus and grow closer together
- Connecting in large groups, small groups, and 1 on 1 relationships
- Caring mentorships
- Serving together
Join us for the Revive! Conference on February 20, 2021!
This year’s theme is “Beloved”. We will be focusing on how our identity in Christ is shaped by knowing and experiencing God’s love for us. Our keynote speakers will be sharing from stories of different women in the Bible who experienced God’s love in amazing ways, finding their identity as His beloved daughters! Learn how your story is woven into God’s greater story, as we worship and dive into God’s Word together.
Our keynote speakers this year are Bo Stern-Brady, Jane Johnson and Summer Shore.
Your registration also includes 8 bonus video breakout sessions that you will have digital access to watch whenever you want following the conference. This allows you to catch all 8 breakout sessions, without having to choose!
Tickets for NCC Women are $40 and include:
- Live in-person conference with 3 Keynote & Worship Sessions
- Delicious catered lunch, snacks and coffee
- Digital access to all 8 breakout sessions through Sept 30, 2021
JUST FOR NCC WOMEN — This is a digital conference put on by Revive Ministries, but we have a special opportunity to experience it live at the Newberg campus, where it will be filmed and live streamed to women all over the U.S.
NCC women only: Register Here.