As a parent, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide Tigard Christian Preschool with information of the student’s current and up to date immunization records by the first day of school.
- Pay tuition by the 15th day of each month. A late fee of $10.00 will be assessed if not paid by the specified date.
- Keep the student at home if there are any signs of illness.
- Provide the school with current up-to-date contact information including parents’ phone numbers and address.
- Provide the school with a written two-week notice of plans to withdraw from school and to complete all financial obligations, if so desired.
- Be prompt in picking up the student after class or play dates. Being late more than 10 minutes will result in a late fee of $10, and a $1 fee will be assessed for each additional minute. All late fees will be due with the following month’s tuition.
- Be considerate of church staff and visitors by keeping your child(ren) with you at all times when not in the classroom. Children may not run in the halls or be disruptive while in the building.