Jesus is alive! He wants you to know Him. His compassion and kindness is for YOU!
So what does it mean to follow Christ?
God gave us a gift called grace. This free gift was given through Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross, and the harsh truth is that there is no amount of good work we can ever do to earn it for ourselves. When we accept this gift and give our lives to Jesus, acknowledging Him as both our Savior and Lord, we are forgiven and given a new life through relationship with Him.
This relationship grows in many ways:
Getting to know Jesus
- Jesus is the one and only Son of God.
- Jesus was the only person who ever lived a sinless life.
- Jesus proved his identity with miracles, signs, and wonders.
- Jesus died on the cross for our sins.
- Jesus showed His power when He rose from the grave!
- Jesus went to heaven to prepare a place for us.
- Jesus is coming back to take His people home forever.
- Jesus is both our Savior and our Lord.