LOOKING FOR WHERE TO SIGN UP FOR AN FPU CLASS?
Here are the step by step instructions for the login process.
If you are still having trouble after trying these steps, feel free to call the church office and ask for Daniel, our communications team leader.
503-538-3104 (ext. 201)
1. To sign up for one of these classes, start by creating a Ramsey+ account by clicking here, or on the button above.
2. Once you have created your FREE Ramsey+ account, you will be taken to the Ramsey+ landing page. From there, scroll down to where it says “You’re In!” and click on the link provided in that section. (Shown in the screenshot)
3. You will be able view class specific information (meeting times & location) and join an open class.
If you followed these steps correctly, you will be contacted by your group coordinator to confirm you have all the meeting information and are prepared for week-one.
Screenshot of Ramsey+ Landing Page
“Imagine if you had cash in the bank for emergencies, able to live a debt-free lifestyle, and be outrageously generous.”
We believe this is possible, but it’ll take some work to get there. In order to help you achieve financial freedom, we are offering free access to Ramsey+, a plan for living and giving the way you’ve dreamed about.
We will be launching in January, with options for digital or in-person groups. Click below to let us know if you’re interested in learning more!
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH RAMSEY+?
WHAT IS RAMSEY+?
Membership to Ramsey+ resources include:
- Jump Start: This includes nine 4- to 5-minute high-level videos overviewing a biblical approach to stewardship and money.
- Financial Peace University Class: In this course, you’ll learn how to pay off debt, save for emergencies, and invest in your future.
- Every Dollar App: Without a budget, you can’t succeed with money. With all the premium features of EveryDollar, we make it easy for you to take control of your money — for good.
- Baby Steps App: See how fast you can pay off your debt and know the next right step for your money. You’ll get customized tips and start crushing your goals.
- Smart Money Smart Kids: This is a simple resource broken down by age ranges so parents can equip their kids in a biblical foundation and practical principles in the area of finance.
- Legacy Journey: As you plan for the future, this tool will help you map out your long-range plans in generosity.
Access to FPU is included with Ramsey Plus.