WELCOME TO OUR ONLINE CAMPUS!
Click one of the images below to go to that collection of videos!
Sunday Morning Online Service
Sunday 9:00 & 10:30am
Monday – Friday, 8:00am
Thursday Night Church
WANT TO WATCH THE VIDEOS LIVE?
HERE ARE SOME WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS:
How to watch NCC Live on a phone using Facebook
- Go to your personal Facebook account on the Facebook website or app.
- Search for Northwest Christian Church (Newberg Campus).
- Click on the icon for the campus you wish to view.
- When the service time is near, you will see a countdown.
- Click on the picture, and the live feed should start.
- If you want to chat, you can put a comment in the thread!
How to watch NCC Live from a computer
- Open up your browser of choice.
- In the search bar up top, type in “https://mynw.cc/nccLive”
- Click on the box which shows the latest sermon series.
- Click on the first video that pops up (which should say it is currently Live), or the top video in the list if you are re-watching.
- After you have opened up your browser of choice…
- In the search bar up top, type in “https://vimeo.com/mynw”
- Under the update video, click on the first (top left) video which appears. This should be the full gathering. However, if you would like to watch just the message, look for the video that says “Message Only” in the title (which should be right next to the full gathering).
How to watch NCC Live from a Smart TV
- Turn on your TV set.
- Locate the YouTube application.
- Navigate to the very left of the screen and go up to the search icon (looks like a magnifying glass.
- Type in “NCC Live”
- Search for the channel with our NCC Live logo and select it.
- Go down to the videos section.
- Locate the top video in the list under Messages (the video should show up with a graphic of the current sermon series) and select it.